Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Perez Hilton vs John Mayer Twitter Faceoff



From Kansascity.com

I woke up this morning to find my Twitter feed polluted by singer John Mayer, which
is not uncommon. But instead of his usual aimless musings, he was repeatedly @replying blogger Perez Hilton.

Hilton, who was punched by Black Eyed Peas general manager Polo Molina at a MuchMusic Awards afterparty, has been using his Twitter to communicate about the incident. Mayer started insinuating that Hilton has been making a bigger deal than necessary and that he should've known that calling Will.i.am a certain derogatory term would get him in trouble.

At first, Hilton agreed with Mayer, but then it escalated. Some highlights below:

@PerezHilton Not true. In fact I'd like to train you in Krav Maga. Then you'll have the situational awareness not to get in someone's face.

@johncmayer I cant DM u and Im not trying to play this out publicly. B well. I dont wish u harm. I talk s*** but I sincerely wish no 1 harm.

@perezhilton from the heart, what you experienced these last 24 hrs is a profound lack of control. You can't blog the world, my friend.

@johncmayer I totally did experience a lack of control - on the part of Will.I.Am and his road manager! I agree with you 100%!

@perezhilton people don't want to see you hurt, they want to see you experience something equalizing.

@johncmayer And people DO want to see me hurt. That's what I've been reading over and over again. But it's cool. I'll be back 2 normal tomm.

@PerezHilton Yah, you're not getting it... OOH! OK. It's like the Matrix. You live in the Perez Matrix. You wrote the program, you can fly.

@PerezHilton you might have a gash on your face for a few more days, but the real healing? It's happening right now.

@johncmayer Once again, we agree! I live in my own world. And in my world, I would never punch someone. And in my world, that's illegal!

@johncmayer Also, in my world, if someone repeatedly talks shit about me, I ignore them or TALK as much s*** back. But that's just me.

@perezhilton now you sit down behind that Tandy computer and you hash out a Doogie diary. Be sure to pause, think, and keep typing.

@PerezHilton Good night Perez, you dumb s***. #perezisokbyme

Via Twitter and Kansascity.com
Photo via Drink the glitter.com

No comments: